Welcome to Haltermann Carless Germany! We are one of the leading suppliers of high-quality hydrocarbon specialities. Like no other company, we combine the expertise of specialty chemicals with petrochemicals and bridge the gap between tradition and innovation. As one of the oldest chemical companies in the world, our products, which include such strong brands as "Haltermann Carless" and "ETS Racing Fuels" and “Electrical Oil Services”, play an important role in the automotive, pharmaceutical or Oil & Gas industries.
The basis of our continued success, our excellent product quality and the high level of customer are our high qualified and motivated employees, whom we constantly challenge and who we offer room for their professional and personal development through a wide range of support programmes.
For our production site in Speyer, Germany, we are looking for a
Process Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
- Preparation of applications and notifications in accordance with the BlmSchG
- Support with projects, also in terms of approval law
- Carrying out risk assessments (e.g. PAAG, HAZOP and LOPA)
- Monitoring compliance with legal regulations (e.g. TA-Luft, WHG, etc.)
- Inspection of facilities and assessment of technical modifications
- Preparation of plant descriptions according to BetrSichV, AwSV, explosion protection documents
- Creating and revising operating and work instructions
- Change Management Auditor (MOC)
- Successful completed studies in the field of process engineering/mechanical engineering or chemistry
- Several years of experience in the field of process safety
- Confident use of e-reporting tools
- Experience with moderation and implementation of HAZOP, PAAG, HAZID, LOPA, etc.
- Experience with risk management software e.g. PHA-Pro
- Knowledge of the relevant technical and official regulations (e.g. BImSCHG, TA-Luft, WHG, Pressure Equipment Directive/Operational Safety Ordinance and rules and regulations).
- Very good knowledge of German and English
We offer you:
A future-oriented and expanding employer
An attractive remuneration incl. fringe benefits
A varied and responsible job with room for personal initiative
Have we raised your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (including your salary expectations and possible starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Heike Dommsch (Human Resources Department) on +49 69-695386-216.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haltermann Carless Deutschland GmbH