Welcome to Haltermann Carless Germany! We are one of the leading suppliers of high-quality hydrocarbon specialities. Like no other company, we combine the expertise of specialty chemicals with petrochemicals and bridge the gap between tradition and innovation. As one of the oldest chemical companies in the world, our products, which include such strong brands as "Haltermann Carless" and "ETS Racing Fuels" and “Electrical Oil Services”, play an important role in the automotive, pharmaceutical or Oil & Gas industries.
The basis of our continued success, our excellent product quality and the high level of customer are our high qualified and motivated employees, whom we constantly challenge and who we offer room for their professional and personal development through a wide range of support programmes.
For our production site in Hamburg, Germany, we are looking for a
Manager Technical Services & Development (m/f/d)
- Assessment, analysis and evaluation of technologies and markets for the further
development and optimisation of our product portfolio
- Support and development of selected customers and contact person for technical issues and long-term collaborations
- Identifying sustainable strategies in the respective business areas and supporting their
- Defining the requirements for our production processes, selecting and qualifying raw
materials and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Securing innovation through patent applications and industrial property protection
- Establishment and expansion of networks in the field of renewable and sustainable products
- Definition and initiation of projects for new product development, business development for our new portfolio of hydrogenated and renewable hydrocarbons
- Degree in natural sciences, preferably chemistry with a focus on technical and organic
chemistry or comparable degree
- Several years of experience in the chemical industry in the field of hydrocarbons or mineral oil-based products is an advantage
- Knowledge of the refining market and technology and a broad understanding and knowledge of renewable, alternative technologies
- Experience and pleasure in interdisciplinary work as well as self-confident and competent appearance when discussing and communicating complex technical topics
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Confident handling of MS Office applications
- Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Initiative, sense of responsibility and proactive way of working
- Organisational talent and an open, communicative team player
We offer you:
A future-oriented and expanding employer
Attractive remuneration within the framework of the collective agreement for the chemical industry incl. additional company benefits such as pension scheme, group accident insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
Preventive health care services and cross-site events
A varied and responsible job with room for initiative, ideas and continuous improvement
Have we raised your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, copies of certificates as well as your salary expectations and possible starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Heike Dommsch (Human Resources Department) on +49 69 695 386 216.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haltermann Carless Deutschland GmbH