Welcome to Haltermann Carless Germany! We are one of the leading suppliers of high-quality hydrocarbon specialities. Like no other company, we combine the expertise of specialty chemicals with petrochemicals and bridge the gap between tradition and innovation. As one of the oldest chemical companies in the world, our products, which include such strong brands as "Haltermann Carless" and "ETS Racing Fuels" and “Electrical Oil Services”, play an important role in the automotive, pharmaceutical or Oil & Gas industries.
The basis of our continued success, our excellent product quality and the high level of customer are our high qualified and motivated employees, whom we constantly challenge and who we offer room for their professional and personal development through a wide range of support programmes.
For our production site in Hamburg, Germany, we are looking for a
Supply Chain Specialist (m/f/d)
- Inventory optimisation based on targets and service levels
- Cross-departmental and cross-location coordination and alignment of planned activities and optimisation of processes
- Independent planning of supply chain activities such as ordering raw materials,
manufacturing and filling finished products as well as controlling and recording goods
movements in SAP and supporting inventories
- Developing and providing information in the context of weekly and monthly coordination
meetings and ensuring the implementation of agreed measures
- Evaluation and analysis of supply chain data as a basis for decision-making processes
- Create, report and optimise supply chain KPIs
- Initiate, support and lead projects to optimise supply chain performance
- Completed technical or business studies or comparable degree
- First professional experience in a comparable position in the process industry, preferably
chemical industry with batch operation
- Enjoy working in a cross-functional environment with many interfaces and the crossdivisional coordination of decisions
- Very good MS Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook) and good SAP R/3 knowledge
- Analytical, planning and very good communication skills; cooperative and convincing
- Enjoy working in a team, flexibility, reliability and diligence as well as initiative
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
We offer you:
A future-oriented and expanding employer
Attractive remuneration within the framework of the collective agreement for the chemical industry incl. additional company benefits such as pension scheme, group accident insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
Preventive health care services and cross-site events
A varied and responsible job with room for initiative, ideas and continuous improvement
Have we raised your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, copies of certificates as well as your salary expectations and possible starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ilka Ritterswürden (Human Resources Department) on +49 40-333 18 317.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haltermann Carless Deutschland GmbH