Welcome to Haltermann Carless Germany! We are one of the leading suppliers of high-quality hydrocarbon specialities. Like no other company, we combine the expertise of specialty chemicals with petrochemicals and bridge the gap between tradition and innovation. As one of the oldest chemical companies in the world, our products, which include such strong brands as "Haltermann Carless" and "ETS Racing Fuels" and “Electrical Oil Services”, play an important role in the automotive, pharmaceutical or Oil & Gas industries.
The basis of our continued success, our excellent product quality and the high level of customer are our high qualified and motivated employees, whom we constantly challenge and who we offer room for their professional and personal development through a wide range of support programmes.
For our production site in Hamburg, Germany, we are looking for a
Improvement Engineer (m/f/d)
- Analysing the need for change and optimisation of our technologies and processes incl.
process digitalisation and implementation of the measures in compliance with MOC
- Development of correction and improvement potentials and their implementation to increase customer satisfaction
- Review and optimisation of existing operating and work instructions
- Participation in the definition, prioritisation and implementation of investment and
- Support CIP initiatives (suggestion and idea management, operational excellence, energy management, etc.)
- Successful degree in process engineering, technical chemistry, chemical engineering,
process and project management or comparable degree
- First work experience in the manufacturing industry
- MS Office, SAP, LIMS knowledge
- Business fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Initiative, sense of responsibility and proactive way of working
- Organisational talent and systematic thinking, open, communicative team player
We offer you:
A future-oriented and expanding employer
Attractive remuneration within the framework of the collective agreement for the chemical industry incl. additional company benefits such as pension scheme, group accident insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
Preventive health care services and cross-site events
A varied and responsible job with room for initiative, ideas and continuous improvement
Have we raised your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, copies of certificates as well as your salary expectations and possible starting date) to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ilka Ritterswürden (Human Resources Department) on +49 40-333 18 317.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haltermann Carless Deutschland GmbH