For our production site in Harwich Essex, we are seeking an
Electrical, Control and Instrumentation Technician (m/f/d)
- This primary function of the role is the maintenance and compliance with statutory and preventative inspection of our Electrical, control and instrumentation assets, to ensure continued safe and reliable operations of our plant.
- The Electrical and Instrumentation systems we have on-site are complex and the role holder will install, repair, calibrate, refurbish and replace these vital assets as well as the continued inspection of them to BS EN60079.
- You will have good Electrical, Control and Instrumentation experience, a minimum of ONC, preferably Compex EX01-EX04 and PLC or DCS Experience. Implementation of projects and formal Health and Safety training would be of advantage.
- Good communication skills, record keeping, an eye for detail as well as analytical skills are required for this role. We operate a SAP asset management system so experience in SAP PM or similar would be advantageous.
- The position is full time 8am – 4pm and participation in a call out rota is a requirement and we offer a competitive salary and benefits package to support this.
Applications (CV plus a covering letter), should be sent to Recruitment@h-c-s-group.com
Haltermann Carless UK Ltd