Welcome to Haltermann Carless Germany! We are one of the leading suppliers of high-quality hydrocarbon specialities. Like no other company, we combine the expertise of specialty chemicals with petrochemicals and bridge the gap between tradition and innovation. As one of the oldest chemical companies in the world, our products, which include such strong brands as "Haltermann Carless" and "ETS Racing Fuels" and “Electrical Oil Services”, play an important role in the automotive, pharmaceutical or Oil & Gas industries.
The basis of our continued success, our excellent product quality and the high level of customer are our high qualified and motivated employees, whom we constantly challenge and who we offer room for their professional and personal development through a wide range of support programmes.
For the distribution of our test and reference fuels, we are looking for a permanent full-time employee at our Hamburg site.
Commercial Employee Technical Sales / Internal Sales (m/f/d)
- Active support of the sales department in marketing the product group test and reference fuels
- Handling of internal administrative processes (system data maintenance, GMID, laboratory requests)
- Interface function to laboratory, sales and production
- Handling production or logistics issues nationally and internationally
- Creation of requirement catalogues for quality control and product development
- Support in the procurement of raw material and component supply
- Completed commercial, chemical or technical training and initial professional experience in sales, preferably in an international production company
- Experience preferably in the chemical or mineral oil industry is an advantage
- Negotiation skills and good communication skills as well as a strong customer orientation and assertiveness in the support of national and international customers
- Good technical understanding and willingness to learn
- Pleasure in working in a team, reliability, diligence and initiative
- Business fluent German and very good written and spoken English; a second foreign
language is an advantage
We offer you:
A future-oriented and expanding employer
Attractive remuneration within the framework of the collective agreement for the chemical industry incl. additional company benefits such as pension scheme, group accident insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
Preventive health care services and cross-site events
A varied and responsible job with room for initiative, ideas and continuous improvement
Have we raised your interest? Then please send us your complete application documents (cover letter, CV, copies of certificates as well as your salary expectations and possible starting date) to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ilka Ritterswürden (Human Resources Department) on +49 40 333 18 317.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Haltermann Carless Deutschland GmbH